Blue background with cardiac rhythm image
Financial Aid » Financial Aid

Financial Aid



  1.       Must have a high school diploma from an accredited institution or HiSET / GED
  2.       Must be enrolled in an approved, eligible program
  3.       Must be 18 years or older
  4.       Must demonstrate financial need
  5.       Must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen
  6.       Have a valid Social Security Number
  7.       Males 18 to 25 years of age must be registered with the Selective Services (Register online at
  8.       Maintain monthly satisfactory progress and attendance
  9.      Must sign and submit a FAFSA and agree to the statement on your application, that you are not in default on a Federal student loan and do not owe money on a federal student grant



Beaumont Adult School has a Financial Aid Technician available on-site to assist the students that qualify for Pell Grant financial assistance. Students must meet all the requirements listed above and be enrolled in one of the approved certificate programs in order to be eligible to participate. The following is a list of approved career technical education certificate programs.

Vocational Nurse


You may contact our Financial Aid office for more information and further assistance regarding Pell Grants.


  1. Create FSA ID which will allow you to access financial information, to access certain U.S. Department of  Education websites, to electronically sign and to submit your federal student aid application.
  2. Next, visit to submit your application. Make sure you link your Federal Income Tax return to your application. If you are unable to link your return, you will need to order a Tax Return Transcript from to bring to your Financial Aid appointment.
  3. Last, make an appointment with the Financial Aid Office to go over qualification and eligibility status for PELL Grant and other financial aid.     

Net Price Calculator link is required by the U.S. Department of Education (the Higher Education Opportunity Act), providing an estimate of financial qualification to a specific educational institution.

Also, Gainful Employment Disclosure is required by the U.S. Department of Education (Office of Postsecondary Education), disclosing a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. 


Contact Information:
Eva Ochoa
Financial Aid Technician
951-845-6012 x045104 
Office Hours: