Medical Assistants are multi-skilled members of the healthcare team who perform a variety of tasks. Employment opportunities include:
- Physician's offices
- Urgent Care facilities
- College & University Health clinics
- County Department of Public Health
- Optometry practices
- Total Weeks in Program: 32
- Total Hours: 760
(Theory: 600 - Externship: 160*)
- Tuesday-Friday, 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
*Externships are performed off-site in a physician's office.
- Applicants must be 18 or older to enroll in the program
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License or Picture ID
- Social Security Card
- Physical Examination
- Placement Test*
- Successful completion of the Pre-MA course
- Purchase of 2 uniforms through the school vendor
*Testing begins 7/10/2023 and ends 7/28/2023. To schedule a placement test, click the black button labeled "SCHEDULE A TEST" located in the column to the right of this section.
For more information please reach out to:
Kathleen Fate, CMA
Please click the button above to express your interest in this program.
Please click the button above to schedule a date and time to test.